Social Media Book Tag!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-


I know I am not tagged to do this, but who cares? This is my blog! LOL! I thought this would be a fun post to do because I get to answer some question, which I love because I do not know I just like it, with books. There will be tons of tags I will do in the next few days or weeks, but for now I will post this Social Media book tag.

If you are not familiar with this book tag it is created by faultydevices of booktube and was a bit edited by Arie Bissett, though I used most of the questions of Raegan and just added goodreads which Ariel added!


  • Twitter - A book you want to share with the world
For this I would pick Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer because I think there are a lot of things we can learn from the story of this book, not only in love but with friends, family, and more.

  • Facebook - A book you really enjoyed that was recommended by someone else
And I choose... Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen. Don't judge me, but I was a bit skeptical in reading this book because of the cover and the blurb sounds so "PBB teens" (for Pinoys!) but my friend insisted for me to read this and boy was I grateful for sucha wonderful friend.


  • Tumblr - A book you read before booktube (/blogging in my case) but haven't raved much about on booktube/blogger
HEX HALL BY RACHEL HAWKINS IS MY FOREVER FAVE TRILOGY! I am just sad that I barely see Hex Hall posts and videos on the web. It is good guys!
  • MySpace- A book you don't plan on re-reading
DO I have to explain this???? Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I didn't even finished it.
  • Instagram - A book with a gorgeous, picture worthy cover
JUST LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!!! I really love the color! My all time fave color and the shades of it are so gorg! Torn by Amanda Hocking
  • Youtube- A book you wish would be turned into a movie
Also one of my fave books. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. This world is so awesome and I would really like to see how they look like and also the gadgets in this novel is a need for me! HOVERBOARDS! (* u *)

  • Skype- A book with characters that you wish you could talk to instead of just reading about
For this social media I choose Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. Who wouldn't want to talk with the gods? With Percy?

  • Goodreads- A book you recommend to everyone
Monsoon Summer by Mitali Perkins. This book is the best, I bought it for a super cheap price of 10php and I swear it was worth it even if I paid like 400php for it. I really love it until now.